Marrakech. Here are a few good reasons to go.
- Marrakech has over 300 days of sunshine a year, that’s approximately 3146 hours of sunlight. Perfect for that dose of winter sun.
- The flight time is only 3 hours 20 minutes Manchester to Marrakech and 3 hours 30 minutes from London. Making it perfect for a weekend break.
- You can get cheap flights with Easyjet and Ryanair, from as little as £35 one way.
- The people are very welcoming and friendly, don’t be surprised if you get an offer of some mint tea whilst out and about.
- Riads (traditional Moroccan houses) are central and near the Medina, offering affordable rates.
Book Riad Tizwa, mention SOSTRAVELUK to be eligible for a special offer.